Is your firm innovative? Successful? A giant among small firms?
Then get the recognition you deserve.
This December Small Firm Business will give credit where credit is due with our inaugural Best Practices Awards. This year we'll recognize firms that have implemented "ideas and innovations" that have improved their operations.
Firms will be honored for their success in innovating and improving their:
- Bottom Line
- Client Service
- Community Service Programs
- Marketing Campaigns (print, TV or radio)
- Outsourcing Strategies
- Professional Development
- Web Sites
- NOMINATION DEADLINE: October 28, 2005
- The 2005 Best Practice Awards are open to all firms with 2-40 attorneys.
- You may nominate your own firm or be nominated by a business contact. Nomination forms can be downloaded here.
- To nominate a firm: Complete the form and include a brief explanation why the firm should be recognized. You may email it to: email@example.com, or mail it to: Trevor Delaney, Small Firm Business, ALM, 7th Floor, 105 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10016. (Please note: In order for a firm to be considered, its innovation must have been implemented after October 2004.)
- Small firms account for over 90% of all U.S. firms.
- It's time they receive the big honors they deserve!
- Who may enter: Firms employing between 2 and 40 attorneys.
Click here to enter.