Law firm/law department entries must be mailed by December 15, 2005, and will be reviewed by an impartial three-person jury. Winners will be notified on January 2, 2006, and will be announced during ALM's 25th Annual LegalTech New York Conference and Exhibition, January 30 - February 1, 2006 at the New York Hilton. Awards will be presented at a special dinner ceremony on January 30.
Nomination Criteria (Only law firms/departments may submit nominations)
• The technology project must have been accomplished betweem September 30, 2004 and August 31, 2005.
• All nominations must be mailed and postmarked by December 15, 2005.
On behalf of the Law Technology News law firm award winners, ALM will donate $5,000 each to the following charities: The Mississippi Center for Justice and New Orleans Legal Assistance for Katrina relief .
1. Select nomination category:
Champion of Technology
Most Innovative use of Technology by a Law Firm
Most Innovative use of Technology by an In-House Legal Department
Most Innovative use of Technology During a Trial
2. Provide contact information for nominee:
City State Zip
3. Why are you nominating this person for this award? (Limit 1000 words)
4. Describe the legal technology project by this person and how it benefited your firm or law department? (Limit 1000 words)
5. How can this innovation benefit the rest of the legal profession? (Limit 1000 words)
To submit your nomination, print off this completed form and send three copies to:
Please include a check for $50 made payable to Law Technology News. Each nomination requires entry fee.